This last weekend, we moved Luxury Lane Soap into our temporary studio while we renovate the permanent work floor. Which means, I finally have unlimited access to all of my tools and supplies…Do you know what that means for a person who has been aching to create new things every single day for over a year?
It means I have all new, bubbly, soapy creations for you every single day for the next week!
Debuting today is our all new Building Block Soap! Who doesn’t love LEGO®? Really? Who?! Simply a must have! Built and cast exclusively by Luxury Lane Soap for a truly unique bath time creation and possibly the most joy inducing soap you will ever use.
Absolutely Free of All:
• Parabens or Formaldahydes
• Sodium Sulfates (SLS) or Detergents
• GMO or Triclosan or Alcohol
• Animal bi-products or testing
• Aromatic Recipe: A sweet and delicious blend of fizzy bubbles and ginger ale. Very clean and refreshing. Approximately 4.6 ounces
LEGO® and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
Even better? I am giving away these brand spanking new products to random winners who share a link back to LuxuryLaneSoap.com! Yup. It is that easy peasey. Please post in the comments below so that I can verify and count your submissions.
1. Visit the Luxury Lane Soap FB fan page and give Luxury Lane Soap a quick like and/or comment.
3. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to see from Luxury Lane Soap in the future.
4. Pin this post on Pinterest using the simple ‘Pin It’ button below!
5. Blog about this giveaway! Be sure to post a link in the comments below.
That’s it! Every shout out/post/tweet is another entry! Be sure to tag Luxury Lane Soap in your posts and tweets so I can verify your entry. Enter as many times as you’d like, winner randomly selected by random.org.
Terms & Conditions: Giveaway open to USA residents only. Prize(s) must be claimed within 10 days. Fun starts today: Monday March 26th 2012 and ends Friday March 30th 2012 at 11:59pm Central. Winner randomly selected (as always) by random.org
See you tomorrow with another new bit of awesome!