I asked and you answered.
Welcome to your very first Saturday Summary, which will include all updates from the last week including #TheLaneLab build and perk production.
The “Contributors List” has been compiled! Please give it a look here.
- All of “Bonus $10” perks have been emailed! Woo!! Please let me know if you have any issues with your gift certificate code or can’t find the email.
- Shave Spirals for the “Organic Shave Set” perk are in production and will be shipping this week!
- “Personal Batch” perks will start live production July 14th! Please be sure to check your email and get your formula preferences to me.
- More Indiegogo Updates
We begin the build! …with a trailer.
What does this all mean for Luxury Lane Soap?! It means the site will be going to an inventory based selling system. I am in perk production and can not guarantee order times. Right now my top priority is taking care of my contributors. You guys own me until every last perk is out.
But don’t panic! I will be making extra products during production and will have them for purchase on the site. Once it’s sold out, that’s it, until the grand re-opening August 1st, 2014.
- Items will be going in and out of stock with little to no heads up. I will be clearing out stock and inventory during the rebuild. Saw something you just have to have? Give me a shout out on twitter or Instagram. @KyleeLane #TheLaneLab
- I am still trying to figure out the best way to communicate inventory flux with everyone. Find daily updates via hashtag #TheLaneLab on instagram and twitter.
Coming Soon! See how we made a bit of awesome for the amazing band, Five Year Mission.
While I prepare for new supplies and shuffle inventory, there may be minor (adorable) packaging changes.
Mighty Mango is wearing some sexy new clothes.
Please be aware that Luxury Lane Soap is heat sensitive and will not want to be your friend if left in a hot car or on a sunny porch.
Yeah? Did I do it right? Please let me know in the comments below if this is what you would like to see every Saturday! Thank you everyone for the suggestions!!
Have a beautiful weekend!
While I have been working on perks, Rory has been building sides for his Dad’s trailer so that we can haul our own demolition materials out and haul new building materials in.
It’s about 7 million degrees outside and this guy is wielding in the sun.
Yes. I married a sexy beast.
Even better? The sides were built of out wood he salvaged from the third floor walls that were taken out!
Mega shout out to the following contributors for helping us build The Lane Laboratory! As part of every perk, I will be adding this list of names to LuxuryLaneSoap.com for the world to see early next week.
If your name is not spelled correctly or you would like a different “handle”, just let me know and I can change it right away…with my phone…because it’s the future.
I am happy to pop in links to your twitter/facebook, whatever, as long as it isn’t some donk site for something that is super lame.
To those anonymous contributors who remain in the shadows, I am sending you one million of the nicest invisible bum smacks ever. You may re-distribute as you see fit.
AWESOME LIST OF AWESOME PEOPLE …in no particular order. If I try to mess with the order it totally messes up the format and clearing the format doesn’t fix it. So there.
-Charles Bartlett Walls
-Amanda L Gabrilowitz
-Chris Spurgin-Bryony Mackey
-Roger Weiss III
-Lisa Manglass-Steven Kagler
-Erin Harris Singer
-Lord Johnson of Grantfyndor House
-Patti & David Pringle
-Christine Pesch Richardson
-Elvira Wolk/Pink Sith
All My Love, Kylee
We went out to Getting’s Garden for the very first time today and had so much fun picking over eight pounds of strawberries! The entire staff was so helpful and nice…even when I had to keep asking questions because I had no idea what to do. Rory wasn’t able to make it out with us because of work, but we are planning to all go out there on his next day off. The kids and I called this the test run. (The van is totally accidentally in this shot! Love it!)
They had this really cool tractor thing they drove you out to the farm on. I wish I had taken a picture of one. It was like a tractor/go cart sort of thing.
It actually went pretty fast…
They assign you a row to pick and immediately the kids were grabbing every single red berry they could see. To these two, it was the equivalent of a piñata being busted and candy covering the floor.
We got assigned a row that had a lot of itty bitty berries…
…and may have reached over once or twice for one of the big ones not in our row.
Eight and a half fresh picked strawberries for $16! How can you beat that? Now I want to make ALL OF THE STRAWBERRY THINGS!
Also, the weather was perfect.
Sore From Squatting Kylee
Now that our fundraiser is complete and we kicked it’s butt, it’s time to get this show in the road. Here are a couple of updates for the week!
- Extended until Saturday, June 28th, 2014! Code ORGANIC gets you 25% off any and all Organic Artisan Soap!
- Items will be going in and out of stock with little to no heads up. I am clearing out stock and inventory in preparation for the rebuild which starts July 1st. If you saw something you just have to have in the shop and it is now sold out, please let me know and I will do what I can.
- The Rebuild. We start tearing down walls and rebuilding The Lane Laboratory on July 1st, 2014 with a grand reopening online August 1st, 2014. Watch us build via the #TheLaneLab feed on Instagram. Follow @KyleeLane and (new!) @TheLaneLab
- Conventions and Wholesale. Due to the success of our fundraiser, I will not be taking on conventions or wholesale for the rest of 2014 to focus on working one on one with clients while rebranding and expanding my company. I WILL still be taking custom, personal orders though. Contact me with questions.
- We are testing out a new shipping provider for a couple of weeks. If you have any issues with tracking or confirmation emails, please let me know right away.
I think that covers everything. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Love, Kylee Lane
THE BEST FAMILY VACATION EVER!!
#TheLaneLab fundraiser has officially ended and we ROCKED IT! Made our stretch goal of $6,000 with an hour to spare. Thank you so much to everyone who donated and shared, this couldn’t have happened without YOU. I will be posting updates and contacting all of you individually about your perks and customization within the next 10 days. However, please feel free contact me directly, anytime, if you have any questions at all!
or Text: 712-229-9115
LOVE, Kylee Lane
On Instagram, see what we are up to with hashtag #TheLaneLab and find @KyleeLane