One of my biggest regrets in life, probably the biggest regret, is not buying this car the first time my husband and I saw it. We buy near dead cars and drive them “as is” until they totally die and then park them. If the kids ever want a car, they already know they are expected to build one…
I asked and you answered.
Welcome to your very first Saturday Summary, which will include all updates from the last week including #TheLaneLab build and perk production.
The “Contributors List” has been compiled! Please give it a look here.
- All of “Bonus $10” perks have been emailed! Woo!! Please let me know if you have any issues with your gift certificate code or can’t find the email.
- Shave Spirals for the “Organic Shave Set” perk are in production and will be shipping this week!
- “Personal Batch” perks will start live production July 14th! Please be sure to check your email and get your formula preferences to me.
- More Indiegogo Updates
What does this all mean for Luxury Lane Soap?! It means the site will be going to an inventory based selling system. I am in perk production and can not guarantee order times. Right now my top priority is taking care of my contributors. You guys own me until every last perk is out.
But don’t panic! I will be making extra products during production and will have them for purchase on the site. Once it’s sold out, that’s it, until the grand re-opening August 1st, 2014.
- Items will be going in and out of stock with little to no heads up. I will be clearing out stock and inventory during the rebuild. Saw something you just have to have? Give me a shout out on twitter or Instagram. @KyleeLane #TheLaneLab
- I am still trying to figure out the best way to communicate inventory flux with everyone. Find daily updates via hashtag #TheLaneLab on instagram and twitter.
Yeah? Did I do it right? Please let me know in the comments below if this is what you would like to see every Saturday! Thank you everyone for the suggestions!!
Have a beautiful weekend!
While I have been working on perks, Rory has been building sides for his Dad’s trailer so that we can haul our own demolition materials out and haul new building materials in.
It’s about 7 million degrees outside and this guy is wielding in the sun.
Yes. I married a sexy beast.
Mega shout out to the following contributors for helping us build The Lane Laboratory! As part of every perk, I will be adding this list of names to LuxuryLaneSoap.com for the world to see early next week.
If your name is not spelled correctly or you would like a different “handle”, just let me know and I can change it right away…with my phone…because it’s the future.
I am happy to pop in links to your twitter/facebook, whatever, as long as it isn’t some donk site for something that is super lame.
To those anonymous contributors who remain in the shadows, I am sending you one million of the nicest invisible bum smacks ever. You may re-distribute as you see fit.
AWESOME LIST OF AWESOME PEOPLE …in no particular order. If I try to mess with the order it totally messes up the format and clearing the format doesn’t fix it. So there.
Nick Tjaden -Rey Gonzalez -Katherine Hooper -William Stone -Sheelagh Semper -Jen Sylvia -Amy Wong -Charles Bartlett Walls -Amanda L Gabrilowitz -Jennifer Zelinski -Mike Schotte -Anita Karvé -Kristen McHugh -Jen Miller -Rick Lacy -Barbara Kibart -Glenn Buettner -Amanda Dieter -Angie Booth -Jason Byrne -Dana Larose -Anna Roberts -Richard Jenkinson -Lisa Fedel -Chris Spurgin-Bryony Mackey -Lisa Sheppard -Davidslay -Roger Weiss III -Jim Napier -Sybil Jansen -Dawn Smith -Kevin Wells -Kurtz.andrew.j -Stephanie Addink -Randy Bush -Candice Boshart -Lauren Magee -Lisa Manglass-Steven Kagler -Chiefted -Marissa Nolan-Layman -Beth Kaboth -Carrie Bland -Heidi Marteney -Jenn Freeman -Tim Wright -Ikeigan -Kara Evans -Elizabeth Keomala -Revanche-Jayne Henderson -Alexis Lane -Jennifer Lulfs -Michelle Miller -Carolyn Buss -Melissa Beall -Lauren Piner -Emily Stephenson -Ann Lang -Chris Koontz -Vicki Dolenga -Danielle Zukowski -Natali Heuss -Chris Moreno -Joelle Thomas -Hobbes Velazquez -Kathleen Hart -Alexis Carpenter -Paul Hollingsworth -Marti Dickinson -Albion Gould -Marti Dickinson -Kathryn Rice -Serenity.Sersecion -Rebecca Yasick -Damin Toell -Jada Clark -John Adamus -Erin Harris Singer -Rachel Shaw -Mariann Foster -Karmicvoid -Lord Johnson of Grantfyndor House -Fredrika Baer -Mary Richardson -Patti & David Pringle -ibrainwise -Sharon Villegas -Marc Mirenzi -Edgar Dapremont -Mandyhurley1987 -Bethany Gronberg -Vanessa Reynolds -Shahab Zargari -Robert Gonzalez -Christine Pesch Richardson -Elvira Wolk/Pink Sith -Wayne Clingman -Syllepsis -Melissa Chimel -Terrence O’Leary -Emily Cleary -Gina Makarski -Jesse Tokarz -Anna Clutterbuck-Cook -Suze Howe -Sabrina Matos -Katie Doyle -Kristen Beckcom -Robert Muhlig -Sarah Nelson -Matthew Favazza -Shirley Hattayer -M_despaw86 -Joshua Byrne -Bridget Byrne -AirJunkie -Janna O’shea -Shana O’Neil-
All My Love, Kylee
We went out to Getting’s Garden for the very first time today and had so much fun picking over eight pounds of strawberries! The entire staff was so helpful and nice…even when I had to keep asking questions because I had no idea what to do. Rory wasn’t able to make it out with us because of work, but we are planning to all go out there on his next day off. The kids and I called this the test run. (The van is totally accidentally in this shot! Love it!)
Sore From Squatting Kylee
Now that our fundraiser is complete and we kicked it’s butt, it’s time to get this show in the road. Here are a couple of updates for the week!
- Extended until Saturday, June 28th, 2014! Code ORGANIC gets you 25% off any and all Organic Artisan Soap!
- Items will be going in and out of stock with little to no heads up. I am clearing out stock and inventory in preparation for the rebuild which starts July 1st. If you saw something you just have to have in the shop and it is now sold out, please let me know and I will do what I can.
- The Rebuild. We start tearing down walls and rebuilding The Lane Laboratory on July 1st, 2014 with a grand reopening online August 1st, 2014. Watch us build via the #TheLaneLab feed on Instagram. Follow @KyleeLane and (new!) @TheLaneLab
- Perks start shipping August 1st, 2014. Yes. You might get yours earlier. Contact me with any questions! I’m always happy to personally work with you on anything. Please check the indiegogo update page for the most up-to-date information!
- Conventions and Wholesale. Due to the success of our fundraiser, I will not be taking on conventions or wholesale for the rest of 2014 to focus on working one on one with clients while rebranding and expanding my company. I WILL still be taking custom, personal orders though. Contact me with questions.
- We are testing out a new shipping provider for a couple of weeks. If you have any issues with tracking or confirmation emails, please let me know right away.
I think that covers everything. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Love, Kylee Lane